Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rise up ! It's Easter!

God tremendously love us! That is what we should always remember … especially when we experience sufferings or trials.  Amidst our difficulties, God is actually doing something behind the scene.  He never leaves us. He’s always there for us … loving us every single moment of our lives.  When you feel like giving up, don’t forget Jesus’ sufferings and crucifixion.  He gave up His life and emptied Himself out of love for us.
Let us ask ourselves the question - “who am I that  the Lord cares and loves me?” He gave us life to enjoy the blessings He is giving us and embraces us with such great love that He died for our sins.
God knows what we are going through … He would never abandon us … though at that very hour you would feel so alone, He is there.  Quietly rearranging things for our own good. When we make mistakes, He turns everything around and turns it all to a great blessing.
After every hardships, comes the beautiful realization that God has always been there to catch us when we fall and stumble.  When we falter, He reaches out His arms to help us stand up again and lifts us up on a pedestal to show us the beauty of what He has done in us. We just have to look with eyes of faith … then we shall see and behold His almighty works! He’s actually turning your life into a great masterpiece!
Be strong! Keep the faith. Hold on tight unto God. For every suffering, we die a little bit inside us … we surrender to the will of God … we let go … then we wake up to a new day … little by little we realize that we are born into a new strong person that we are … a new creation molded specially by the loving hands of God!
And so, we experience easter everytime we have gone through a great affliction … we rise again and face up to new challenges with the hope and faith that God is there for us to the end!
Today we recall the rising of Jesus Christ from death to life.  It is a simple message that tells us all these things whatever we are going through, shall pass and in the end we shall triumph in Him and with Him!

HAPPY EASTER to everyone!

8″ For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast.” - Ephesians 2:8-9

16” For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” - John 3:16

I share this song to everyone to remind them how great the love God has for us …


WHO AM I BY CASTING CROWNS

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You’ve done
Not because of what I’ve done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I’m calling
Lord, You catch me when I’m falling
And You’ve told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Not because of who I am
But because of what You’ve done
Not because of what I’ve done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I’m calling
Lord, You catch me when I’m falling
And You’ve told me who I am
I am Yours
Not because of who I am
But because of what You’ve done
Not because of what I’ve done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I’m calling
Lord, You catch me when I’m falling
And You’ve told me who I am
I am Yours
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
‘Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment