Sunday, April 3, 2011

Everything is beautiful!

When GOD moves, He makes everything beautiful!  I know because that’s how my life is…more than beautiful because GOD is in it!  Those people who knew me know what I mean.  From darkness to light…God turned my sadness to blissful happiness. From being the world’s ugliest creature to being God’s special child … I admit I have my insecurities but with God on my side, I don’t care what the world says about me.  What matters is what He thinks about me.  I know He greatly loves me because He died for my sins on the cross.  Knowing that SOMEONE up there loves me that much makes a great difference!
I’m writing these to all of you people out there because I want you to realize that God tremendously loves you.  You may be in a crisis right now…or you might be struggling over something….No matter how small or big  your problem is, remember, you have an almighty God who will take you out of that situation you are in and turn everything into a great blessing. You just have to trust Him.  There’s a reason for everything…and God has His reasons and purposes for those things happening in your life. At the moment, you may not understand His reasons or purpose but in time,….in His time, He will make all things beautiful!  Wait for the Lord patiently. God knows what’s best for you.  You just have to wait for Him to show you what He’s been doing in your life.  And when He’s finished, you’ll be amazed of the outcome! Believe me. It’s true! He’s been doing it with my life.

Praise God forever and ever!!!!


EPHESIANS 3:14-21

14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family [1] in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment