Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ah, Jesus! My Beloved!


I can't help myself ... His love overflows in me, through me, all around me ... enveloping me in a sweet embrace ... my heart, mind and soul cannot even contain it!  And the least thing I could do is run away with my feelings ... drowning myself in exceeding joy that could never be synonymous to anybody else.  Such blissful happiness ... and it can only be felt in loving Him.  He is the completeness of my being ... the realization of my full potential.  I could never exist without Him. He is the beginning and the end of my life.  He's the reason for my living ...  the air that I breathe ... the love that beats in my heart ... the strength in my being ... the beautiful music of my soul ... the smile on my face ... the light in my eyes ... oh! how could I find the words that best describe Him?  All the words in the world are not enough to express how amazingly awesome He is!  All I know is that I'm so blessed to have found Him ... and have fallen in love with Him.  My JESUS! May I be forever Yours, faithfully! 






 27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]” - Luke 10:27 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment