Tuesday, April 19, 2011

… from the inside out …


The Lord is so patient with me …
… when I make mistakes, He’s the first one to understand me … when I stumble and falter, He’s the first one to pick me up and to hold me steady … when I feel weak, He strengthens me … whenever I fail, He gives me hope to try again… when tears of sadness ran down my cheeks, He fills my heart with inexplicable joy … when I feel my heart broken, He’s there with a love to keep it whole again … when all my dreams have been shattered, He’s the one to pick up the pieces and to put them all back together in one piece … when my flaws infuriate the people around me, He’s always there to accept me with an open arms … when I feel lonely and it feels like the world seems so cruel to me, He embraces me with His gentle presence … when I feel unloved, His tremendous love envelops my whole being …
Through all the difficulties of life, GOD has always been and is always there to comfort me …  I know and I’m sure that even if all the people in my life gives up on me, He never will! That’s how patient God is in dealing with us and our frailties or shortcomings!
Everyday God puts up with all our imperfections … His love is so unfathomable!
I feel so lucky and so blessed to have a GOD who enormously loves me!
Don’t you feel the same way too?


I'm dedicating the song, "From the Inside Out" to our Almighty God ...Praise God forever and ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment